The so-called mouse pad customization process is between the mouse pad purchaser and the mouse pad manufacturer according to their actual needs: inquiry – sending samples – customer confirmation of samples – mouse pad manufacturer drafting mouse pad purchase contract – signed by both parties Mouse pad contract – mouse pad manufacturers produce according to customer needs – shipment and a complete set of custom mouse pad production processes.
1) Mouse pad buyers, according to their actual needs of the mouse pad material, specifications, quantity; consult the mouse pad manufacturer; the mouse pad manufacturer quoted the price according to the detailed data provided by the mouse pad buyer.
2) Mouse pad manufacturers, according to customer requirements, send samples for mouse pad buyers, refer to the mouse pad materials, specifications, workmanship, printing and other processes produced by the mouse pad manufacturers.
3) The mouse pad purchaser determines the material, specification, printing effect and quantity of the mouse pad to be customized; at the same time, the mouse pad manufacturer is required to draft a mouse pad purchase contract.
4) Mouse pad purchaser and mouse pad manufacturer; both parties sign a mouse pad purchase contract, seal and sign, and reach the final intention.
5) The mouse pad buyer pays a 30% deposit to the mouse pad manufacturer; the mouse pad manufacturer prepares the raw materials and starts production.
6) The production cycle of the mouse pad is subject to the quantity of the mouse pad purchaser. Generally, the purchaser of the mouse pad can be notified after 3 days, and the mouse pad can be shipped.
7) Mouse pad buyers provide detailed recipients, contact numbers, addresses, etc.; wait for the courier company or freight logistics company to notify the delivery.
8) Mouse pad buyers send 70% of the balance of the mouse pad to a courier company or a freight logistics company, and the goods can be picked up.